[Phpgroupware-users] Simplified Chinese (zh) Translation

From: C K Wu
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Simplified Chinese (zh) Translation
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:46:33 +0800

Hello, folks,

I have just posted 9 translation patches at savannah.gnu.org .

The patches contain Simplified Chinese (zh) translation for the
following nine modules:
admin, calendar, email, forum, phpgwapi, preferences, projects, setup,
todo.

charset is defined to be gb18030, since afaik all software used in
mainland China
(the main region using Simplified Chinese) must support the gb18030
charset.

All credits should go to www.dottech.com.tw, which provides the
original Traditional Chinese translation.  I only use an automatic
conversion
utility to convert the lang phrases from Traditional to Simplified
Chinese.

I don't intend to maintain the Simplified Chinese translation in future.

My objective is to complete the Chinese language infrastructure within
phpGroupWare as it stands currently, so when the next version of
CK-Ledger is released, full Chinese language infrastructure is
available.
Therefore, feel free to take on the role of future Simplified Chinese
translation
maintainer.

Best Regards,
CK Wu