Re: [Phpgroupware-users] query fails in filemanager

From: Michal Weis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] query fails in filemanager
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 13:49:15 +0200

Hello Ralf,

> I added the 'conten' column now. I missed it, when
> I imported the HEAD filemanager.
thanks. I've got it, but how to force phpgwapi to update that table? I
don't want compeltely drop the database, as it contains the data. Will
it be enought to drop table phpgw_vfs (it already contains) my user's
home and phpgwapi will create that table automagically,
or should I add that column manualy by 'alter table', it will be easier?

thx,
mike