Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Apache Segmentation fault

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Apache Segmentation fault
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 18:13:46 +0000

Alex (address@hidden) écrivait:

>It all depends on what you mean.... is this reproducible? or it happens
>all the time under a certain amount of load.

I don't noticed a relation with the CPU load, at this time we have about 0.5 1mn
load, this happen in consulting mails pages, not all the time but 1 page on 5,
some time more. I have tested with MSIE 6, Mozilla 1.4, Konqueror, with the same
results...

>I KNOW there is an ugly bug in .9.14x where attempting to access already
>deleted emails in email app. This goes away in newer versions of
>anglemail.

We use the anglemail version comming with phpgw tar.gz and it's a very ugly bug,
we have installed the 0.9.14.003 in demo for one of our customer and I think
that
we will remove it...

There is a fix with an other (older) Apache or PHP version ?

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Arial Concept - Intégrateur Internet