Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: More SiteMgr errors (with versioning)

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: More SiteMgr errors (with versioning)
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 12:07:14 +0200

Hi Micheal,

address@hidden schrieb:
"Magnus Nilsson" <address@hidden> a écrit:

I get a new error when I try to access "Manage Archive".
Here it is:
Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*) AS
cnt,t1.block_id,area,cat_id,page_id,viewable,state FROM phpgw_sitemgr_blocks AS
t1,phpgw_sitemgr_content as t2 WHERE t1.block_id=t2.block_id AND ((cat_id = 9)
OR
(cat_id IN (10))) AND state IN (4) GROUP BY t1.block_id
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: Attribute t1.area must be GROUPed or used in an
aggregate function )

You only have to add it in the GROUP BY clause. This is SQL standard as not adding it there could be ambigous. MySQL silently adds it.

I think, I understand why postgres could bark at this even if mysql
accepts it. I have an idea how to work around the problem. Do you have
access to an interactive monitor of your database? Could you tell me
if the following statement raises an error:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt,t1.block_id  FROM phpgw_sitemgr_blocks AS
t1,phpgw_sitemgr_content as t2 WHERE t1.block_id=t2.block_id AND ((cat_id = 9)
OR (cat_id IN (10))) AND state IN (4) GROUP BY t1.block_id;

Regarding the Adminstration block error:
I can reproduce the error with the following sequence,
1. Choose site to manage
2. Choose "Manage Site-wide module proerties"
3. In "Master Liust of permitted modules" click once on Administration.
4. Click on the configure button.
5. An error message appears

This is the error:
Array ( [0] => 10 )
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: debug_backtrace()
in /var/www/phpgroupware/sitemgr/inc/class.Categories_BO.inc.php on line 352

thank you for the report, I think I corrected this in CVS.

Michael