[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Install error - Sitemgr (with versioning)

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Install error - Sitemgr (with versioning)
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 13:01:09 -0400

"Magnus Nilsson" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> Sorry. I forgot to mention that I checked out siteMgr from HEAD, but
> installed in
> in 0.9.16-branch.

this is the intended use. I use sitemgr from HEAD only in a 0.9.16 install.

> Anyway this error is still there, or doen´t it exist in HEAD?

I have changed default_records.inc.php according to your
suggestion. But the same SQL statement is also in
tables_update.inc.php, and I forgot to change it there? What I will do
immediately. When you say the error is still there, is it still upon
installing sitegmr, or upon upgrading? Did you update from CVS before?
Is it exactly the same error?

Thanks,

Michael