[Phpgroupware-users] Re: Install error - Sitemgr (with versioning)

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: Install error - Sitemgr (with versioning)
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:51:39 -0400

Hello Magnus,

"Magnus Nilsson" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> I tried to install sitemgr (versioning) today with 0_9_16-branch of
phpgw.

are you sure you checked out from the 0.9.16 branch? I was only aware
of commiting this to HEAD.
That said, I am glad you give it a try, since if there is sufficient
feedback for this new feature, it should make it into the 0.9.16
branch before it is released.
One warning, you should not yet upgrade a production site to this
version. There is an issue with the setup upgrade process, I have not
yet sorted out.

> I got the following error during install:
>
> Database error: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO phpgw_categories
> (cat_parent,cat_owner,cat_access,cat_appname,cat_name,cat_description) VALUES
> (0,-
> 1,'public','sitemgr','Default Website','This website has been added by setup')
> PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not null
> attribute last_mod )
>
> Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
> in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php on line 545
> Seems that "last_mod" column isn´t added into default_records.inc.php.
>

> This can be corrected by edting default_records.inc.php and change to the
> following:
>
> SQL INSERT INTO phpgw_categories
> (cat_parent,cat_owner,cat_access,cat_appname,cat_name,cat_description,last_mod)
> VALUES (1,-1,'public','sitemgr','Default Website','This website has been
> added by
> setup',1)

thank you. corrected.

[...]