[Phpgroupware-users] Re: 0.9.16 Release

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: 0.9.16 Release
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 08:11:47 +1000

Henry Potgieter <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Not too sure that I'm asking the right people, I just randomly
> chose some people part of the team developing phpGroupWare...

Did you look at the list archives or the IRC logs?  The lists are
generally where you will get a response.  I get a lot of mail each day,
and generally do not give personal replies.  I am not the only one who
knows what is happening, the lists are designed to share the load.
Please send questions and responses there.

> I need to know the estimated timeframe for sorting out the
> "issues", so that 0.9.16 will be released.

Once the server is moved, copyright is assigned, and elections have been
conducted and the new coordination team is elected.  Hopefully 2 weeks,
but I am not in control of these chain of events.  16 is pretty stable
now - just make sure you run setup after each cvs update - it is not
feature locked.

Sorry, if I don't seem happy, but I am not.  I get asked this question
daily, and give the same answer everytime.  Please be patient, good
things come to those who wait.

Cheers

Dave

PS - I hate HTML mail - please turn it off in M$ LookOut Depressed!