Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarms & Default Times In Calendars

From: Daryl L. L. Houston
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Alarms & Default Times In Calendars
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:44:32 -0400

Yes, the calendar appears to use the email address set in the preferences:

        $part_prefs = $preferences->create_email_preferences(intval($userid));
        $to = $part_prefs['email']['address'];

I believe this may be set when you specify the additonal email info in Email
prefs.  I'm not sure it'll work if you're using FelaMiMail or anything other
than the default Email program.  Perhaps a developer could shed more light on
this.  I have my settings in the default email program set correctly, and my
event notifications come through with no problem.  I've also extended the
functionality by adding it to the projects application so that users can
choose to be notified (or not) when a project is added for them or modified.