[Phpgroupware-users] Double Choco Latte 0.9.3 and phpgw 0.9.14.003

From: Brian Epstein
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Double Choco Latte 0.9.3 and phpgw 0.9.14.003
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:42:24 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, I've posted this question in the DCL mail groups, but haven't received
an answer on how to fix this, yet, so I post it here.  Currently, I'm
using phpgw 0.9.14.001 and DCL 20020215.  All I had to do was to add dcl
under the phpgw directory, create the tables in the same database as phpgw
and then add the application under Administration.

With DCL 0.9.3 and phpgw 0.9.14.003, first I made sure that dcl and phpgw
work independently.  Then I moved the dcl directory under the phpgw
directory and changed the dcl/inc/config.php file to correct the
directories.

Next, I went under Administration and added DCL to the list of
applications and to the users that I wish to use DCL.

Now, when I click on the DCL link off my phpgw homepage, it gives the
following error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare print_debug() (previously declared in
/home/bepstein/public_html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:54)
in /home/bepstein/public_html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php
on line 54

I've looked through the code for obvious problems, but, so far have not
found any.  It appears that it is somehow loading
phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc twice as print_debug isn't redefined anywhere.

Any ideas?

ep

--
Brian Epstein <address@hidden>            http://www.advsys.com
Advanced Systems Consulting, INC.              +1 856 983-3888 x 260