Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New app in HEAD - javassh

From: SI Reasoning
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New app in HEAD - javassh
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:56:02 -0500

error message when trying to delete ssh server on admin page
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: admin_delete() in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on line 341

eror message when trying to run the program as user
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: redirect_link() in /var/www/html/phpgroupware/javassh/index.php on line 25