[Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question

From: Marcus Frischherz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar holiday question
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:21:18 +0200

Well... the first time I didn't even get any question, like my e-mail never made it to the group... is no one else interested in public holidays relevant in Spain, Italy, Germany and Austria?

this may have been asked before, but I could not find it in the archives.

As you probably are all aware, a large number of religious holidays are
dependent on Easter (Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Christ's Ascension,
Pentecoast Sunday, Pentecoast Moday, Corpus Christi), all of which are public
holidays in Austria. Is there a way to specify them in the calendard holiday
administration?

If not, what do I do? This is, what I did so far: I grabbed the holidays for AT
from phpgroupware, but they only contained a fraction of the holidays. I added
the missing fixed holidays (and submitted them to phpgroupware). I found a
calendar/setup file for the German holidays until 2009. I copied it for AT and
edited it. But what do I do now? I have placed it in the calendar/setup
directory, but I don't know how to access it now.

thanks for any help,

Marcus