Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr for multiple sites

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] sitemgr for multiple sites
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:04:29 +1000

address@hidden wrote:

> I have just commited a major enhancement to sitemgr that makes it
> possible to handle multiple web sites from one phpgw
> install. Unfortunately I did not find time for it before the feature
> freeze for 0.19.16. :-(
> But those who are interested in this feature, can check it out from
> HEAD CVS and run it inside 0.9.16. It is not yet completely
> debuged, any
> feedback and help are very welcome.

The sitemgr for the 16 release will be taken from HEAD.  You have not
missed the cut.  I will definitely give you feedback on it :)

This is a sorely missed feature.  We can now look at using sitemgr for
all of our phpgroupware.org sites when we move to the FSF.

One question/feature request.  Do you have any plans for a static html
export option?

Cheers

Dave