Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calender and forum problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calender and forum problems
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 21:48:06 +0000

Oliver Tings (address@hidden) wrote:
>forum:
>If a user wrote a message into a subforum and will be deleted by the admin,
>every user will get the following errormessage by accessing this subforum:

after using the forum codebase as a starting point for an app i'm working on,
then
redoing 90% of it just to be useable, I can vouche that the forum app is a hack
whose design is so flawed it can't easily be fixed.  This app should move to the
"unsupported" realm for .16.

You can probably fix your error with an if statement around the username call,
but
that doesn't take away the fact that the app isn't up to par with phpgw
standards.