Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Hosting

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Hosting
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:34:49 -0400

I run virtual unix web hosting services at pretty decent rates if thats what
you mean, Ideally set up for  php CMS sytems, I run phpgroupware on one of
my sites and run quite a few phpnuke and postnuke as well, we have yet to
run in problems with php.ini etc etc.
take a look, dont mean to plug my wares, just I know how hard it is to get
all in one web sevices that'll allow cms sytems and pretty good support and
prices to boot..
http://www.vikingnetwerkz.com

Phil