Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Crontab?!

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Crontab?!
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:14:15 +0000

I see a "cron" dir, those are file that were created to automaticaly clear out
sessions that wern't loged out properly and such.  I don't know that it's still
needed or would even still work.

There was some talk about create an interface for timed events but i don't know
that
anyone has actually done any work on it.