[Phpgroupware-users] Setting up with exchange as the imap server.

From: Jody Cleveland
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Setting up with exchange as the imap server.
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:11:34 -0500

Hello,

Well, I just successfully setup groupware on redhat 8. I'm trying to
have it authenticate against my exchange server, and I'm not having any
luck. Here's what I have in the configuration:
Authentication / Accounts
Select which type of authentication you are using:      LDAP
Select where you want to store/retrieve user accounts:  SQL
Select where you want to store/retrieve filesystem information:
SQL
Minimum account id (e.g. 500 or 100, etc.):
Maximum account id (e.g. 65535 or 1000000):
If using LDAP, do you want to manage homedirectory and loginshell
attributes?:    No
   LDAP Default homedirectory prefix (e.g. /home for /home/username):
   LDAP Default shell (e.g. /bin/bash):
Auto create account records for authenticated users:    Yes
Auto-created user accounts expire:      never
Add auto-created users to this group ('Default' will be attempted if
this is empty.):
If no ACL records for user or any group the user is a member of:
Grant Access
LDAP host:      199.242.176.171
LDAP accounts context:
LDAP groups context:
LDAP rootdn:    ou=WALSDOMAIN,o=Winnefox Library System
LDAP root password:
LDAP encryption type:
Mcrypt Settings (requires mcrypt PHP extension)

I click on submit, ant then on:
Modify an existing LDAP account store for use with phpGroupWare (for a
new install using LDAP accounts)

I get this error:
Warning: LDAP: Unable to bind to server: Invalid credentials in
/var/www/html/wals/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php on
line 264
Error: Can't bind to LDAP server: ou=WALSDOMAIN,o=Winnefox Library
System!

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/var/www/html/wals/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.common.inc.php:264)
in /var/www/html/wals/phpgroupware/setup/ldapmodify.php on line 77

Any ideas?

--
Jody Cleveland
(address@hidden)