Re: [Phpgroupware-users] probleme avec notes

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] probleme avec notes
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:46:07 +0000

>j'ai des problemes avec l'application notes
>mes notes ne s'enregistrent pas dans la base de donnees
>et donc elles ne sont pas enregistres
>quelqu un pourrait m'aider
>je sais j'ecrit en francais mais vous pouvez repondre in english

That is not the way mailing lists work. You must write your message in english,
or
90 % of the people reading this list will not understand your message, so will
not
be able to help you, AND will be bothered with your message. Totally useless !

If you want help in french, I've created a mailing list for this purpose :