[Phpgroupware-users] Can't see public contacts

From: Erik Mitchell
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Can't see public contacts
Date: 13 May 2003 13:03:55 -0500

Hello,
I am having a problem with the Address Book utility. I imported 300
contacts in the vcard format. I changed the owner from myself to the
user who supplied the contact list, but for some reason I can't see the
contacts anymore. They're supposed to be public, and indeed in the
addressbook table they are listed as public. Is this some preference
that needs to be set somewhere?

Thanks for your help,

Erik Mitchell
--