[Phpgroupware-users] Installing iDots - Pim Snel's new template

From: A.S.
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Installing iDots - Pim Snel's new template
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 22:39:46 +0200

I am using .14.003 within SME server 5.6 update4.
At phpgroupware.org there is a new template available
name iDots - Pim Snel's new template.
How can I install this template so that I can choose it from the Preferences.?
Does anyone has a clue...

BTW:
There is a note also saying: Please note the application spezific menu's are not working in .14
But by my means i like to use the icons from idots...

Best regards,

Clay