[Phpgroupware-users] PhpTree as filemanager

From: Sam Przyswa
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] PhpTree as filemanager
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:27:29 +0000

Hi,

I noticed that severals companies, as our, using PHPGW have make the choice of
PhpTree as filemanager because it's more flexible to share files and directories
trough theirs users, and for the MySQL files storage (Postgres not yet
implemented).

I have ported PhpTree bye Jason Read <address@hidden> on PHPGW but I
know it don't respect exactly the PHPGW guide line, does anybody can help me to
do
that to respect the class.bo class.ui scheme.

It will be nice then to use the API to attach files on mail from PhpTree...

Any comments...

Sam.

--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet