[Phpgroupware-users] Login Problem With LDAP

From: philippe.broussard
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Login Problem With LDAP
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 10:45:30 +0200

Hi,

I’m using Phpgroupware 0.9.14.003. I configure Phpgroupware withe the ldap support.

I create the demo and the admin accounts. When I want login with one of the accounts,

I have the message : Bad login or password

With a LDAP Browser, I verify the stored passwords and they are ok

My job is to use LDAP with Radius and when I try to test the Radius Server with a

Phpgroupware’s Account (ex : admin), the test don’t work (bad login or password)

But if I create an account with a LDIF file (with the same classes as phpgroupware’s

Accounts), the test works.

Can you explain why ?

Thanks