Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpWebHosting scaleability

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] phpWebHosting scaleability
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 03:56:31 +0000

holy excessive queries!  12 selects for each file in the dir!  it's not doing
every file in the
tree, but it is doing every dir in the tree and is doing selects 2 times for
every file, and is
checking permissions for every file, which is odd, i thought perms were simply
group base,
on the root of the dir.

i'm told this is being worked on though....