Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot add tasks

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] cannot add tasks
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 15:35:01 +1000

David Ash <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2 problems (unsure if they are related)
> both problems happen for created sql users as well as admin user
> 'phpgroupware'
> -cannot add tasks and projects (my main concern is tasks, not
> projects but thought this
> might be related)
> i can add events to calendar but not tasks/projects
> i have modified acl's to be able to read/write/modify on pretty
> much everything (untill i
> can get it working of course)
> users log in via sql authentication but as i said above, the same
> problem occurs for both
> sql created users as well as the phpgroupware user.

You need to have register_globals = on in your php.ini

> -login problem
> login works but when i try to debug. ie.
> define('DEBUG_APP',  True);
> define('DEBUG_API',  True);
> i get the following message:
> ---------
> sane environment: messageonly
> domain: default
> debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow
> debug: COOKIE_DOMAIN
> main class loaded: messageonly
> LID: dash
> User ID: 7
> debug: datetime::datetime::gmtnow

Looks fine to me

> Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by
> (output started at
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php:64) in
> /var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.phpgw.inc.php on
> line 138
> ---------

That is caused by the debug output above

> permission on all files are set to:
> apache:apache 755
> (accept some don't have the execute bit set)

That should not be a problem - but i would recommend -
user:group 0664
and the user + group is anyone but the apache user

> Redhat 8.0
> rpms:
> phpGroupWare-all-apps-0.9.14.002-2
> php-4.2.2-8.0.7
> php-pgsql-4.2.2-8.0.7
> php-ldap-4.2.2-8.0.7
> php-imap-4.2.2-8.0.7

I take it you are using the apache2 rpm too ... am i correct?

Cheers

Dave