[Phpgroupware-users] Newbie "Projects" questions

From: Matt Lawrence
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Newbie "Projects" questions
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:02:09 -0500 (CDT)

I'm very new at using phpGroupWare, so please bear with me.

I've been trying to find a project management system that will allow me to
put projects "on hold".  Many of the projects I'm currently working on
don't have a definite "finish", they deal with updateing data on a
somewhat irregular schedule.  Also, I'm dealing with hundreds of tasks
(hey, there are over 3000 counties in the USA), so being able to only view
the active ones is important with the option of viewing "on-hold" tasks.
I also need the ability to assign tasks to someone else both while active
and while "on-hold".

Plus, I am having a bit of trouble with the "Projects" finction in
general.  Does anyone have pointers to good documentation?

If necessary, I can probably add the functionality in, but I'm not really
a developer and I haven't used PHP in several years.  So, does anyone know
where I can find good developer docs?

Thanks for the help!

-- Matt