Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Prob with IMAP and E-mail App

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Prob with IMAP and E-mail App
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:15:31 +0000

i've heard of several people having this problem, but i don't ever recall anyone
figuring out why.  Can you try replacing the email app with the one from
anglemail.org?  http://anglemail.org/files/anglemail-1.2-dev2-03.tar.bz2 is
working
great for me with UWash right now.  If you still have the problem you can email
the
anglemail list angle can tell you how to use the new debug features to figure it
out.  (a stable AM 1.2 snapshot will be the email app for .16)