[Phpgroupware-users] Setup error

From: Richard Ellis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Setup error
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:09:54 +0100

Hi
I have seen this error posted in the archives but could not find an answer.
After installation I try to go to the setup page but get the following
message:

Template Error: filename: file ../setup/templates/default/head.tpl does not
exist.
 Halted.
 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/data/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line
440

I am running of FreeBSD 4.7
apache 2.0.43
phpgroupware 0.9.14
mysql 3.23.53
php 4.2.3

I followed the instructions exactly as described in the HOWTO on the
phpgroupware website.

Thanks
Richard