[Phpgroupware-users] backup does not setup

From: stephane parenton
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] backup does not setup
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:33:34 +0200

Hi,

I have downloaded lately the 0.9.14.003 version of phpgroupware... It runs on a RH7.3 with a 4.3.1 php a 1.3.27 apache and a 3.23.49 mysql...

I have nearly all what i need configured... since it is the first time i set a backup using phpgroupware, i want to know how it works... I have filled the administration/backup "site configuration" with what i think is right...

As i want only a tar.gz backup, i've entered only the path to tar, i.e. /bin/tar I've also entered my databases and home and mail directories, mysql and postgresql. (i finished the directories with slashes, which may not be good...)

this seems to be good, because when i come back to the page, the datas are still there...

but when i go to backup administration, i say i want a daily (it's a sample) backup, i tick the backup creation box, i've entered a phpgroupware writeable directory for the script, said that i want a tar.gz, where to store it (the same directory as the script... just for testing..) and saved the configuration.... but bad luck, no datas are saved, and i keep coming to an empty page.... disapointing ;-))

Does anyone have a clue in order to make this works ?

Regards
stephane