Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar rpeats

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar rpeats
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 17:46:00 -0400

yes I do, and I should add that I get this error at the bottom, when trying
to enter certain repeats and deletions (below a page full fsockopen errors)
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output
started at
/home/viking/public_html/office/phpgwapi/inc/class.send.inc.php:294) in
/home/viking/public_html/office/calendar/inc/class.uicalendar.inc.php on
line 1193
I felt too that it was trying to send maybe port number of smtp?