Re: [Phpgroupware-users] mail problem (or limit)i

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] mail problem (or limit)i
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:45:29 +0000

>>I already had between 2.000 and 3.000 mails in my inbox, with no other pb
>>than the
>>very long opening :)
>>
>>I don't know if there's a limit.
>>

>the only limit is availbale memory :)

... and the amount of coffee you can find in your house to read all these mails
:)

BTW, I've had something strange in my install today. During some tests, I
deleted
the phpgroupware db in postgres and recreated it from my one-hour old backup,
and
then email became as fast as light ! (from 8 secs to 3 secs a mail)

Well, could be useful to something I tought ...