[Phpgroupware-users] No manual

From: Martin Skjöldebrand
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] No manual
Date: 22 Apr 2003 01:00:03 +0200

Still,

I have no manual in the menu, and am not any further to the solution.
--
Martin Skjoldebrand
http://www.skjoldebrand.org

The requested URL /manual/index.php was not found on this server.

Then I can't seem to get apps on the the left hand side menu, for
example even though I have the Inventory installed and the app status is
set to enabled (as opposed to enabled - hidden from nav bar) it still
doesn't appear on the nav bar.

Any ideas?

Martin S.
--