Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Really need help; please don't ignore this mess

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Really need help; please don't ignore this message
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:14:06 -0600

Is this a /etc/php.ini register_globals = Off problem? register_globals had to be for this to work for me under RH 8.0 (I think)

SoonYee wrote:

Having got no response from the list, I tried upgrading the imap package
from imap-2001a to imap-2002c, but that didn't solve the problem.

This is a RH8 server running PHP 4.2.2 and Apache 2.0.40.
Is this the problem?
Should I upgrade to PHP 4.3.1?