Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Strange Error message after moving phpgroupwar

From: Rett Walters
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Strange Error message after moving phpgroupware to new server
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:34:28 +0000

Chris Weiss (address@hidden) wrote:

>and the IMAP server is running, no software firewall or anything silly?

Yes, In fact the IMAP server has not changed (its on a the same machine the
older
groupware server is pointed to.  In fact, like I said, everything works fine
except
for the first time I go into the email app, I get that error - but it doesn't
seem
to affect anything - pretty bizarre huh?  (No firewalling that I am aware of)

Rett Walters