[Phpgroupware-users] permissions for admins

From: Viking NetWerkz
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] permissions for admins
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:59:08 -0400

Hi
When I look at a user and grant them admin or whatever, I will check the appropiate boxes. On a default user if I click clear the admin option and save the page. It doesnt reflect, the page still shows it the same way after save.
Is this normal, or should it reflect those changes after reload?

Cheers
Phil

---