[Phpgroupware-users] Install Trouble

From: Derek Martin
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Install Trouble
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:08:28 -0500

Hi there, just starting out with phpGroupware and everything worked up to the step write after the header file is created.  When I click continue, I get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: template in /www/htdocs/groupware/setup/inc/functions.inc.php(72) : eval()'d code on line 1

I am using PHP 4.2.1, Apache 1.3.27+modSSL, Postgres 7.2.1.  For my testing purposes, the entire /groupware/ is world writable.  Any ideas or additional info needed???  Thanks!
Derek