[Phpgroupware-users] Purpose of phpgw-tracker list

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Purpose of phpgw-tracker list
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:31:03 +1000

Hi Roberto,

Just want to explain the purpose of the phpgroupware-tracker list.  This
list is used for mailing updates from our bug tracker and support
manager on savannah.  It is not used for normal asking questions or
reporting problems.  I have forwarded my responses to your original
posts to the phpgroupware-users at gnu.org list, which is there they
should have been sent.  Please do not post to the phpgroupware-tracker
list if you want to have users of phpgroupware see your posts.

Cheers

Dave