Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Daily emailing of Calendar events?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Daily emailing of Calendar events?
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:01:16 +0000

Twiki (clone) is already a devlopment module, but not yet production ready.
Maybe in
0.9.16 at the end of may. (you can get it at cvs)
Gallery shouldn't be too hard for Gallery doesn't use ACL (except for admin
functions) but maybe I'm way out of my league here :-)

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

--
Met vriendelijke groet,