RE: [Phpgroupware-users] emails not sorted correctly

From: Mike Danifo
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] emails not sorted correctly
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 14:43:39 -0400

thanks for the response.

the emails are not sorted the same way when I chane the sort order
setting. However, neither setting sorts the emails correctly, in other
words, there is no apparent sort order to the emails in the list.

as I mentioned in the original email, I am using apache james
(http://james.apache.org) as my email server. I am also using POP3.

-Mike