Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar session halted

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] calendar session halted
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 22:37:09 +0200

Could be a corrupted table or database. mysql has some commands to check and if necessary recreate them. See www.mysql.com

ralf

Viking NetWerkz wrote:
I absouletely had no problems with calendar, one of my users claimed they couldn't get a date to be verified when entering although I had no problems in my user profile(admin) to create. Upon entering 24 hrs later to work on it I am presented with this message from the claendar link, its showing in all users. *Database error:* lock(Array, write) failed. *MySQL Error*: 1044 (Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' to database 'viking_office')

*Session halted.*

then it asks me if i would like to import

nothing was changed, yet that appeared, one thing I have noticed is now I am unable to edit user preferences, they are not bewing saved.

ideas?

One thing that may be of interest is our bind server crashed and it took 24 hrs to get running again, possiblew server side?

---