[Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpgroupware based document managment system

From: totschnig . michael
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Re: phpgroupware based document managment system
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 11:57:41 -0400

"Viking NetWerkz" <address@hidden> a écrit:

> is there an english vers?

the interface is still only french, but it is easy to translate it to
english since the code uses phpgw's lang function. We did not
translate it yet, since we wanted to see if our system generates some
interest, but we wrote the documentation in English so that most
people can understand what it is about. If somebody needing this
translation quickly, were willing to contribute it, this would be
great, otherwise we will very probably provide it, some weeks from
now.

Michael