[Phpgroupware-users] Problems with e-mail attachments > 1MB

From: Dark Storm
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problems with e-mail attachments > 1MB
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:23:14 +0000

Hey guys, I'm having a problem attaching files larger than 1MB for some reason. I am using the default e-mail app for phpgroupware, not felamimail. When I click attach file, and browse to a file that is 1MB or larger, it immediatly displays a "page not found" page in the pop-up window. Like as if it timed-out, but instantly. I think there is some restriction I am missing somewhere. Can anyone help? I've modified php.ini and everything else is working fine. Here is my environment:

Dual 450, 512MB Ram, 148GB free hard drive
RedHat 8.0
php-4.2.2-8.0.7.rpm
phpGroupWare-all-apps-0.9.14.002-2.noarch.rpm
mysql-3.23.54a-4.rpm
httpd-2.0.40-11.rpm (Apache)

php.ini:
safe_mode = Off