[Phpgroupware-users] a little small question about comics section...

From: Aldo Ortega
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] a little small question about comics section...
Date: 11 Apr 2003 10:20:33 -0500

Hi...

I just install the last version of PHPGW on my computer and start to
check it out, I'm new at this don't know much of PHP, or either MySQL,
but I know how to manage that.... my problem is, in the address of the
comics data, the url of the image of the comic, how can I make the
connection to a comic that extension ofthe file can change from gif to
jpg without warning?; and another one in the dilbert comics as the
peanuts, both of them has a random number after the name
(dilbert2992279204011.gif), and ende with the month and day data and the
extension.... i saw that in the URL resolve has a
"url_to_comic/dilbert[0-9]*.gif" section, but doesnt work.. does someone
knows how to manage this 2 cases just at the same way that the Year {Y}
Month {m} and day {d} variables works?

thanx!
--
Aldo Ortega <address@hidden>