[Phpgroupware-users] document management?

From: Oliver Wahlen
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] document management?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:31:51 +0200

Hello everybody,
I am looking for an application that is preferably integrated into
phpgroupware that can be used for document management:
Our documents are mainly postscript/pdf files.
I would be nice if one could add meta-information to the documents
(which is stored in the database) and then use the meta-information for
searching documents.

Is there such an application?

Best regards,
--
Oliver Wahlen <address@hidden>
Institute for Integrated Signal Processing Systems