Re: [Phpgroupware-users] backups

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] backups
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 02:53:20 +0000

this is an interface for cron, check the readme in the docs dir

Viking NetWerkz (address@hidden) wrote:

>I am confused by the Backup app. Is there more documentation on this? How do I
>use
the zip fields? I am confused as to what is suppose to be entered there for
zip? and
also is it asking me for directories or where to store the directories? and If
so
just what folders are really important and whats the best procedure? Personally
back up critical files, but I am interested in daily back ups of the SQL, would
not
a cron job inserted in their be more effective? Thankx to anyone who wishes to
share
their knowledge