[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware with postgres

From: R B
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware with postgres
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 18:15:02 +1000 (EST)

G'day all,
    Using Postgresql 7.3.2, php-4.2.2-8.0.7,
httpd-2.0.40-8, after installed the phpGroupware (no
error messages at all), logged in and tried to add a
group then I get this error message:

Warning: REG_EMPTY in
/....../phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/functions.inc.php on
line 637
Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the
database tables for phpGroupWare. Click here to run
setup.

After I click "here", I get this error message:

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT * FROM
phpgw_accounts WHERE account_id=''
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: pg_atoi: zero-length
string )
File:
/...../phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.accounts_sql.inc.php
Line: 50

Session halted.

Does anyone know what's the problem is?

Installed this on mysql and not have any problem at
all.

Regards,

VNCoder