Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New documents...

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New documents...
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 12:57:26 +0200

Thanks for updating the links Ralf. Everything works great. You never did answer how one goes about getting a user account at the phpgroupware site?

Thats what I wrote in my the last reply:

You cant register that yourself, we have to create an account for you. We monitore your progress on the LDAP HowTo and will decide when its finished.

I'm assuming you'll find a home for the charts I'm working on at some point? If you or anyone else has details they can provide for missing data, or other improvements, please do add them. I'll work on providing details I know as time permits, but there are many things I don't know.

Will we integrate helptexts in the setup-program, like I already did it for the user-preferences (have a look at the .16 demo http://www.phpgroupware.org/demo16/ ).

Also, I don't think it really makes sense to start a second LDAP howto. If you have something to add, I'd prefer you added it to the one I've started. If you don't like something, let me know or change it yourself. That's what wikis are for. My interest is in creating quality documents for the benefit of sysadmins who need them. I think we should work together with other interested parties to accomplish this common goal.

I never intended to start a second LDAP HowTo. I need to have a document in our Wiki and I dont have the time to copy your content every day. If it is finished and (ap)proved, I will copy it to our wiki (and you will be credited of cause).

Ralf
Ralf Becker
OUTDOOR UNLIMITED Training GmbH                Telefon 0631 / 31657-0
Leibnizstraße 17                               Telefax 0631 / 31657-26
D-67663 Kaiserslautern            EMail address@hidden