Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New documents...

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] New documents...
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:22:56 +0200

Hi,

Izzy Blacklock wrote:
I'm encouraged by the recent work that has been done to the phpgroupware documents. I fear I may have started something! :) Thanks for your good work Ralf. It will go a long way to making life easier for future sysadmins.

:-)

I corrected the typo in cvs update -dP in the admin-manual.

I do have a few things to add:

1) Could you please add a link in knownIssues to the Axisgw known issues page I started ((phpGroupWare Known Issues))

added

2) Could you update your link to the LDAP howto I started at the Axisgw site. It's been renamed to ((phpGroupWare with LDAP support Howto))

changed

3) I've created three (well, two and a link) quick reference charts that you may want to link someplace. ((phpGroupWare Compatibility Chart)), ((phpGroupWare header.inc.php Configuration Chart)), and ((phpGroupWare Configuration Chart)).

added the phpGroupWare+Configuration+Chart

the compatibility is to incomplete to add atm

All of these documents are links off of: http://docs.axisgroupware.org/index.php?page=phpGroupwareDocs

Also, I get the following error when trying to access http://phpgroupware.org/wiki as linked from http://phpgroupware.org/userdocs/

Can't create session for user 'visitor' !!!

There are some known problems with the anonymous sessions in phpGW.

And finally, how does one go about registering a user account at the phpgroupware site? If I recall, Dave suggested changes were in the works to allow registered users to modify the phpgw wiki pages. Has this been done?

You can register that yourself, we have to create an account for you. We monitore your progress on the LDAP HowTo and will decide when its finished.

Ralf
Ralf Becker
digital ROCK, Becker & Macht GbR            Telefon +49 (631) 31657-51
Leibnizstraße 17                            Telefax +49 (631) 31657-52
D-67663 Kaiserslautern                 EMail address@hidden