Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help needed: Configuration quick reference cha

From: Adam Hull
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Help needed: Configuration quick reference chart...
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 17:51:19 +0000

This raises the neverending question of permissions. It has been reccommend
numerous
times to me that the phpgroupware directory and files not have x permissions.
However, I have tested this and it does not work for me. this is true for the
tmp
directory as well

Can anyone shed some light on this?

what I reccommend is: