[Phpgroupware-users] Intermittent database select errors --Still...

From: Izzy Blacklock
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Intermittent database select errors --Still...
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 11:11:54 -0700

Well, I'm happy to say I have almost everything working now.  One problem I
still have is the database select error I'm getting.  Originally it was

Fatal Error: It appears that you have not created the database tables for
phpGroupWare. Click here to run setup.

I found the source file that was displaying the error and turned on the
halt_on_errors.  ie, I changed no to yes in the following line found before
the database query.

$GLOBALS['phpgw']->db->Halt_On_Error = 'no';

Now I'm getting this error.

Database error: Invalid SQL: select version()
PostgreSQL Error: 1 (ERROR: current transaction is aborted, queries ignored
until end of transaction block )

File:
/mnt/hda7/www/phpgroupware-0.9.14.002/phpgwapi/inc/class.db_pgsql.inc.php
Line: 98

Session halted.

I seem to always get this error when the user first logs in.  After that, I
haven't noticed it lately.  Simply reloading the current page from the
browser clears it up.

I was also getting it a lot when I was trying to setup the forced and default
preferences.  Is it possible this is a bug in the API?

...Izzy