Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with imap cyrus folders

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem with imap cyrus folders
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 20:36:23 +1000

xchris <address@hidden> wrote:

> 1 - If i try to open from phpgroupware any folder containing "&"
> it fails and
> opens INBOX folder.

I take it you mean the default email app - aka email, aka anglemail.

I have not tried this one, but also I run courier-imap.  I have cc'd our
email dev, hopefully he might know more.

> 2 - The only way to refresh the INBOX content is to switch to a
> different
> folder?

The current folder is cached for 5mins to reduce server load.  It is
pretty rare in real world situations that a user needs a message the
second it arrives.

Cheers

Dave