Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MySQL 4.x compatibility

From: Brian Jackson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MySQL 4.x compatibility
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 23:50:38 -0600

I haven't had any problems with it so far. I've only run phpgw with mysql4. I
started with 4.0.5beta(ish) on a variety of different Gentoo systems. I have
about 20 users, with a little over 500 emails per day(in/out). Not a big
site, but this server runs everything on it. Haven't had any problems related
to phpgw yet.(knock on wood) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

--Brian Jackson

--
OpenGFS -- http://opengfs.sourceforge.net